Website Translator

February 12, 2010

Self-Identification (Form) - My Thoughts


Updated April 19, 2010: Not sure how I left China off the original list but it was indeed an innocent oversight.

Self-Identification (Form)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have published a few posts regarding my perspective on self-identification and the following form reflects my thoughts about it. Based upon the personal profiles I have seen on multiple web pages, there does not appear to be enough flexibility in how we (U.S.) collect and aggregate data relative to how we identify ourselves. I am sure the form could be shortened, but I did not want to possibly exclude an option without knowing which selection would not be used.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]